The Mordialloc College Alumni Association is a not-for-profit incorporated entity devoted to the school and memories about it. We aim to be the central repository of resources pertaining to the school before the school's centenary in 2024. We welcome members who wish to help us achieve this aim.
Our aims are: 1) to be the central repository of digital memorabilia of Mordialloc College prior to the school’s centenary in 2024; 2) to ‘give back’ to the school in the form of sponsorship and tertiary scholarships; 3) to benefit our membership by fostering a sense of community; and 4) to raise the profile of public education generally. We aim to drive the agenda for the centenary celebrations of the school, and be a focal point for corporate donations, bequests and sponsorship from the community. As part of our efforts to raise the profile of public education we aim to produce a book, and accompanying DVD, in commemoration of the school's centenary.
Our membership to date consists of 700+ members on Facebook and 70 members in good standing. Members range from youth in their teens to adults in their 80s. Our committee is as follows:
- Max Nichols (President, MC: 2010-2015)
- Paula McCarthy (Vice President, Historian, MC: 1977-1979)
- Lynette Williams (Secretary, MC: 1976-1981)
- Ivor Donohue (Treasurer, MC: 1952-1956)
- Kim Puleio (Secretarial Assistant, MC: 1973-1976)
- Barbara Dowling (Ventured Editor, MC: )
- Bruce Lines (Assistant Editor, MC: 1952-1956)
- Dr Martin Davies (Past President, MC: 1972-1976)
- Mitchell Sundstrom (Webmaster, MC: 2012-)
- Shae McBryde (MC: 2010-2015)
- Eberhard Rabich (MC: 1970-1975)
Those interested in membership can contact Kim Puleio, Membership Officer, at email@example.com or complete and return the membership form attached.
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.