Assistant Shed Manager/Supervisor
Chelsea Men’s Shed is seeking a Volunteer to help the Shed Manager in the daily operations of the Shed.
- The position will involve assisting in the daily shed operations and that all shed policies and procedures are been followed as outline in the membership documentation.
- You will be required to take charge in the absence of the Shed Manager.
- The successful applicant will be required to become a member of the shed. At $50 per year. Daily session fee may be payable to help cover Tea, Coffee and a light lunch..
- Previous knowledge or experience in workshop or building site is required. Position will suit Retried or semi-retired person.
Please see attached documentation for position outline
For any further information contact the numbers below during shed hours.
- Other - see role description
- Older people
- People with disabilities
Collin Duggan or Rob Wise
Chelsea Men's Shed, 3 - 5 Blantyre Ave, Chelsea 3196 View Map
Short walk from Chelsea Train Station or Bus 902,858,857 Bus Stop outside Chelsea Staion or on The corner of Station Street & Blantyre Ave
AccessibilityContinuous, even and accessible path of travelAccessible toilets
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.