Instagram Account Coordinator
Do you possess the technical skills to manage our Instagram account? If you're creative and can use interactive features, such as question stickers and have excellent skills in visual communication, this role could be for you.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Increase the Epilepsy Foundation's Instagram presence and followers by:
- Learning about our Op Shop branding and audience
- Coaching Op Shop staff about what IG followers find appealing
- Visiting Epilepsy Foundation's Kensington, Port Melbourne and Parkdale stores
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent skills in visual communication
- A good knowledge of social media
- Possess the technical skills to manage an Instagram account
- Possess the confidence to be creative and use interactive features such as question stickers
Induction and training:
- All volunteers receive an email link to the Epilepsy Foundation's online volunteer induction course
- The course can be completed at home or at one of the Epilepsy Foundation locations
- Training in understanding our audience, business, branding, profile goals will be provided by our Retail Operations Manager
- Benefit from the experience of our recruitment process
- Gain genuine experience in working in social media role
- Learn about the business of a not for profit organisation
- Know that your volunteer work is supporting us to raise funds to help people living with epilepsy
Note: This role will be based at a fixed address, but involves travel between locations.
The range and quality of donations we receive at our Op Shops will tempt you to visit each store every week!
National Police Certificate *.
- Application Form
- Reference checks
- Induction session
- Charities & welfare
- Communications & IT
Epilepsy Foundation Op Shops at Parkdale, Kensington and Port Melbourne, 258 Como Parade West, Parkdale 3195 View Map
AccessibilityStep entryAccessible toiletsGood lighting, well-lit space
Steps at the entry
Accessible car parking spaces
Kingston Council provides accessible parking bays nearby
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.