Pantry Support Person
Chelsea Community Church of Christ is looking for someone to assist in our free food pantry. Working as part of a minimum team of 2 you will be:
- Following a written questionaire guideline you will assist those who need help with food assistance.
- You will learn when to refer people on to our ministry team and or other services to which we have an extensive folder of external services.
- Maintaining stock levels from community donations and deliveries that are received throughout the week from Foodbank.
- A clear and precise induction will be given over 2 weeks prior to starting followed by a 4 week trial period.
- Days required are Mondays from 9-1230pm and Wednesdays from 730-1pm
- Applicant needs to share similar Christian values but not necessarily Christian however must be comfortable working within the bounds of our Church.
- You will also need a Working with Children and a Police check before an official start.
- Interviews will be conducted on Mondays.
- Position will suit Community Service students, retirees and anyone who wishes to help others who has the required time.
- Confidentiality is important must be and is maintained at all times.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Charities & welfare
- Health & wellbeing
Chelsea Community Church of Christ, 3-5 Blantyre Ave, Chelsea 3196 View Map
We are located 1min near Chelsea Train Station and bus services
AccessibilityStairs inside the venueAccessible toiletsGood lighting, well-lit space
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.