Health & wellbeingSport & fitness
We are based on fun recreational events and cater for all levels of proficiency, from novice to experienced. Whether you are after a gentle doddle to the local coffee shop, short rides to local and regional destinations, or longer day and multi day trips, the BBTC is the Club for you.
We are a recreational cycling club based in Mordialloc, but membership is open to people from across Melbourne. Our rides are organised and conducted with most rides ideally suited to the novice and average cyclist with the emphasis of supporting and encouraging new members. We are not a competitive club and we welcome all riders.
Come and join us for healthy outdoors exercise with the companionship and security of a group. Meet new and interesting people with a common interest in cycling.
You are welcome to join us for a few rides before you decide if you wish to join us. Just visit our website and view our ride calendar. Our ride secretary will give you details on the ride leader who will tell you when and where to meet.
The types of rides that members participate in include:
- Short and long daily rides on sealed and unsealed roads and tracks
- Overnight and multi day touring rides to popular destinations
- Bicycle Network events, invites to other clubs and information on commercially run events
Other activities that we are involved with are:
- Guest speaker nights
- Bicycle maintenance nights
- Rides planning nights
Club resources members receive:
- Copies of our latest ride calendars regularly sent to you with all the contacts to ride leaders
- A copy of our Club booklet, which has lots of useful information about the club, how to run and participate in club events and lots more
- Access to our own members only Google Group, where Club members can share all the latest information
- Access to a members only FTP site, where members can download copies of all the latest club documents for everyday use
- Access to 2 club first aid kits used on club rides
- Experienced members to help you with advice on riding skills, buying and setting up your bike/s and accessories and choosing cycling routes
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.