We are a group of ladies that meet monthly for morning coffee Keysborough Golf Club, 55 Hutton Road Keysborough 3173 We organise guest speakers, outings, meet for fun and friendship, and support The Smith Family. New members are most welcome.
Join Dingley and Cheltenham VIEW Club
VIEW Clubs of Australia - Helping disadvantage
children to reach their potential through education.
- VIEW stands for the Voice, Interests and Education of Women. It is a leading women’s national volunteer organisation and support network that empowers women to have their voices heard on issues of importance for the future wellbeing of Australian society.
- VIEW continues to hold a unique place in society as the only national women’s organisation solely focused on supporting and advocating for young disadvantaged Australians in need.
- Dingley Cheltenham VIEW Club sponsors six students in their education.
- In the last year, three hundred VIEW Clubs nationally raised more than $1 million to support more than 1400 children through The Smith Family’s Learning for Life program.
- VIEW provides women with the opportunity to meet regularly with other women from all walks of life, establish lasting friendships and help disadvantaged Australians through supporting the work of children’s charity The Smith Family.
- Have a forum to exchange ideas
- Secure lasting friendships
- Learn new skills and develop new interests
- Have fun times together and with others
- Morning Tea, guest speakers, outings, theatre, lunches, galleries and many more.
New members are most welcome
We meet every second Tuesday of the month at 9.45am for a 10am start at the location below.
Ring Fran 0419 309 931 or Chris 9772 6527
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.