Welfare / Support services
A not for profit Organisation that provides Information, Emergency Relief, Free Legal Advice, Tax Help program, Correspondence assistance, listening ear.
Mentone Community Assistance and Information Bureau offers free and confidential services delivered by trained volunteers such as
- Community Information and Referral.
- Emergency Relief Food Assistance (Boundaries apply)
- Legal Advice Service (Tuesday Evenings. Appointment required)
- Tax Help Program (Jul to Oct)
- Listening Ear
- Budget Service
- Correspondence assistance
Any concerns that you have are discussed in a friendly, relaxed and safe environment.
We Listen, We Care, We offer Support - All Welcome
Volunteer positions currently available as Community Support Worker Volunteers and Management of Committee Volunteers, please enquire at 9583 2436 or call in.
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.