How to enable pop-ups
1. First try to use the Preview button and confirm it isn’t displaying a preview. It should open a new page showing a preview of how your page will look on My Community Life.
If a preview doesn't show it will have been blocked - this can be seen in step 2.
2. In the top right corner of the address bar, click Pop-ups blocked (an image of a screen with a red box and cross - circled below)
3. Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see
4. To always see pop-ups for My Community Life select > Always show pop-ups from http://www.mycommunitylife.com.au
1. On your computer, open Internet Explorer
2. At the top right of the toolbar click on settings
3. Click on Internet options
4. Choose the 'Privacy' tab
5. If your pop-up blocker is turned on click Settings (if it is off jump to step 10)
6. Add www.mycommunitylife.vic.gov.au in 'Address of website to allow'
7. Click add > Close
8. Test the My Community Life Preview button and a message will appear requesting to allow pop-ups from this site
9. Click always allow
10. If your pop-up blocker is not turned on i.e Turn on Pop-up Blocker is not checked
11. Check what the setting is i.e. Low, Medium, High - try adjusting it to a lower setting, click apply, then OK
(It should work on a medium setting)