Community Representative Group Volunteer
Chelsea Activity Hub Community Representative Group (CAHCRG) role responsibilities:
- Attend quarterly meetings, held between 10am and 11am on the first Tuesday of February, May, August and December, unless otherwise agreed. Meetings will be held at the Chelsea Activity Hub, 3 Showers Ave, Chelsea. Online meetings may be conducted if circumstances deem it more appropriate.
- Actively participate in meeting discussions, minute taking and chairing meetings (minute taker and chair is rotated between members)
- Local to the Chelsea area with an interest in improving access to social programs for seniors
- Available to attend and support programs and events at the Chelsea Activity Hub to provide feedback
- Consult with and be a voice for their community
There will be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 representative group positions available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the expression of interest form online using the link provided below or visit the Hub and complete a hard copy form.
Applications close Friday 26th March 2021 COB
For more information please contact the Chelsea Activity Hub on 9773 9735 or ChelseaActivityHub@kingston.vic.gov.au
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Other - see role description
- Committees & boards
- Community centres, neighbourhood houses & activity hubs
- Older people
Chelsea Activity Hub, 3-5 Showers Avenue, Chelsea 3196 View Map
An easy walk from Chelsea Railway Station
Melway: 97 A1
Bus Routes 706,857,858,902 all stop at Chelsea Railway Station
AccessibilityContinuous, even and accessible path of travelAccessible parkingAccessible toiletsHearing loopGood lighting, well-lit space
Accessible car parking spaces
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.