Exhibition Promotional Officers
The Australian Woodturning Exhibition is the premier woodturning exhibition in Australia. This unique & prestigious annual exhibition attracts entries from across Australia & New Zealand. Exhibition conducted 14/6/2019 - 16/6/2019. Promotional material is distributed in the preceding months.
Volunteers are needed to assist the committee to promote the exhibition. Duties include the following:
- Physically distribute posters & flyers to Community Centres & Groups in the City of Kingston
- Email attachments of the AWTEX poster & flyers to Community Centres & Groups in the City of Kingston
- Promote the exhibition to community TV & radio stations & newspapers in the City of Kingston
- Participate in community radio interviews
VOLUNTEERS CAN CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DUTIES AND PERFORM TASKS INDIVIDUALLY OR IN PAIRS.
Experience is not necessary as induction and support is provided. The AWTEX data base lists the Community Centres and Groups under alphabetically listed Kingston suburbs. This enables volunteers to select the suburb/s of their choice to distribute the promotional material.
- Other - see role description
Kingston City Hall, Nepean Highway, Various City of Kingston suburbs, Moorabbin 3189 View Map
AccessibilityContinuous, even and accessible path of travel
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.