Exhibition Tear Down Officers
The Australian Woodturning Exhibition is the premier woodturning Exhibition in Australia. This unique and prestigious annual Exhibition attracts entries from across Australia and New Zealand. This year's exhibition is open to the public on:
Friday 14th June 2019 10am - 5pm
Saturday 15th June 2019 10am - 5pm
Sunday 16th June 2019 10am - 4pm
Awards and Prizes are presented to the Exhibition's winners at 4pm Sunday.
The Exhibition Tear Down Officers are required to dismantle the exhibition under the direction of the Tear Down Co-ordinator. Duties include:
- Removing art pieces from display tables, fold and pack the display table cloths
- Removing and flat packing display boxes (optional)
- Removing decorative fabrics from display tables, fold and pack
- Removing indoor plants from display area (optional)
- Assisting with the general pack up of the AWTEX office and equipment
Experience is not necessary as induction and support will be provided
- Other - see role description
The Banquet Rooms, Kingston City Hall, Nepean Highway, Moorabbin 3189 View Map
Moorabbin Station is on the Frankston Line and is only 100 metres from Kingston City Hall.
The 823 and 825 Bus Routes stop directly outside Moorabbin Railway Station.
The 811 and 812 Bus Routes stop along South Road just before Nepean Highway, next to the Kingston Arts Centre.
AccessibilityContinuous, even and accessible path of travelRamp entryStep entryStairs inside the venueLift or elevatorAccessible parkingAccessible toilets
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.