The garden group leader volunteer will need to commit to at least 1 day per week of around 3 hours. We would like to see the volunteer also be available on one weekend day, but not compulsory.
Key responsibilities include :
Assist in the establishment of a new garden group at PLCC
• Welcome new members to the group
• Guide and encourage new members
• Take attendance
• Report any issues back to Centre Staff
• Work with Centre Staff to continually improve the program
• Create roster systems and to-do tasks for the garden and members
• Communicate with the Centre staff on needs and requirements for the group
• Maintain equipment and resources and ensure tools and equipment are stored safely
• Facilitate group discussions and encourage all members to be involved in decision making
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.