Holiday Program Leader
The volunteer leader reports directly to the Holiday Program Coordinator
- The leader’s main focus to participate, socialise and get to know the children.
- The leader will act as a role model, exerting the expected behaviour while encouraging and motivating the children
- The leader will be observant of children, taking note of those who are injured or sick, and notify the coordinator if necessary
- The leader will be responsible for a group of children in activities held at the Centre and on excursions, knowing their whereabouts, guiding and assisting the children through activities.
- The leader is required to follow the instructions set out by the coordinator and sessional staff, assisting with all necessary jobs as requested by the coordinator.
- The leader will show initiative, be responsible and show leadership through the placement
- Commit to allocated placement for the one week duration, arriving at 8.30am each day, for briefing and to adequately prepare for the day.
- Community centres, neighbourhood houses & activity hubs
Cheltenham Community Centre, 8 Chesterville Rd, Cheltenham, Cheltenham 3192 View Map
10 minute walk from Cheltenham train station
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.