Holiday Program Leader
The volunteer leader reports directly to the Holiday Program Coordinator
- The leader’s main focus to participate, socialise and get to know the children.
- The leader will act as a role model, exerting the expected behaviour while encouraging and motivating the children
- The leader will be observant of children, taking note of those who are injured or sick, and notify the coordinator if necessary
- The leader will observe and help a group of children in activities held at the Centre and on excursions, knowing their whereabouts, guiding and assisting the children through activities.
- The leader is required to follow the instructions set out by the coordinator and sessional staff, assisting with all necessary jobs as requested by the coordinator.
- The leader will show initiative, be responsible and show leadership through the placement
- Commit to allocated placement for the one week duration, arriving at 8.30am each day, for briefing and to adequately prepare for the day.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Community centres, neighbourhood houses & activity hubs
- Families & children
Cheltenham Community Centre, 8 Chesterville Rd, Cheltenham, Cheltenham 3192 View Map
10 minute walk from Cheltenham train station
AccessibilityContinuous, even and accessible path of travelAccessible parkingAccessible toiletsGood lighting, well-lit space
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.