As a photographer volunteer, you are required to perform the following tasks:
- Take professional photos for community events
- Upload photos
- Edit photos
- Distribute photo permission forms to event participants
To be successful, you will need to possess the following qualities and experience:
- Qualification in photography or currently studying photography
- The ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Strong customer focus
- The ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
This is a long term volunteer position. Volunteer only required when events are on and will be given sufficient notice prior to the events. Please note the venue for each event will vary and short distance travelling is required.
Ongoing training opportunities are available to all Kingston volunteers.
- Current Drivers License
- Police Check
34 Brindisi street, Mentone 3194 View Map
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.