Sports Mentor, Fundraising enthusiast
Team Sports 4 All assist families who are going through financial and/or social hardship, and identified as a family who would benefit from being involved in community team sport. Families are referred via community service organisations, schools and anyone in the community. We pay for registration fees and uniform costs, but more importantly offer ongoing support via our volunteer Sports Mentor's to encourage long term involvement in sport.
We are looking for volunteers to who have an interest in helping all kids play sport regardless of their situation. By volunteering as a Sport's Mentor at TS4A you will -
- Be part of making a real difference in the community via grassroots community sport
- You will meet and mentor up to 10 children who live in the Kingston region
- Be an integral part of the personal growth of children and families you mentor
- Volunteer on the days and times that suit your lifestyle
- Support from a passionate team who are committed to making sure sport is accessible to all children
- Time required - approximately one day per month (spread over the month)
At TS4A we recognise that sport offers kids an opportunity to have fun and foster meaningful relationships, whilst contributing to the overall happiness and well-being of their, and their families lives. We'd love to have you join our team of amazing volunteers, so give us a call!
We are also looking for anyone who is passionate about fundraising and can help us with our annual events and sponsorship.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Charities & welfare
- Families & children
- Health & wellbeing
- Sport & recreation
- Young people
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.