Volunteer Bus Assistant
- Escort clients to and from the bus at their homes and at Sandybeach Centre
- Ensure safety in the bus with seat belts and storing of walking aids and personal items
- Interacting with participants throughout the class, helping them enjoy their program.
- Punctuality and reliability
- A supporting and non-patronising manner
- Sensitivity to the needs of the elderly
- General level of fitness required
- Orientation to Sandybeach Centre
- On the job training provided by the program leader and/or coordinator
Police Check, Working With Children Check
- Community centres, neighbourhood houses & activity hubs
- Health & wellbeing
- Older people
Sandybeach Centre, 2 Sims Street, Sandringham 3191 View Map
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.