Are you looking to make a great contribution to the social programs of The Salvation Army? Obtain a sense of achievement and pride in 'giving back’? Gain valuable work experience? Make new friends and work in a fun environment?
Then this may be the ideal opportunity for you! Volunteers are an integral part of the Salvos Stores community, generously offering their time to assist with the day to day running of our stores. Volunteer activities at Salvos Stores include - customer service, merchandising, donation sorting, pricing, stock replenishment, processing sales and store housekeeping.
In order for us to process your application effectively please register your interest by following the steps outlined below. (NOTE- do not use a mobile phone as the web page does not support API applications at this time)
1. Using a Laptop, PC or Tablet copy and paste this link https://salvosstores.com.au/volunteer
2. Select “State” then “Your Suburb” (location you wish to volunteer)
3. Click the “Volunteer Now’ button
4. It then asks whether you have an existing account – use the left hand side login to create a new account if you have not already created an application
5. It then prompts you to create a username, enter email and then password. This will be your access point to the account and can be accessed through the website linked above by selecting “click here” when it states, “already a volunteer?”
6. The next few steps are straight forward, fill out all the relevant information, to continue you must fill out all the flagged questions
7. After submitting your application, the store manager or representative will contact you within 7 days regarding your volunteering opportunities
8. You may be requested to obtain a Australian National Police Check and minimum volunteering age is 15 years old.
The My Community Life website and content on this page is entered and managed by Community Groups. If you have any questions about a particular listing, please contact the relevant Community Group.